Friday, May 28, 2010

OM MEETING

For One Moment meeting, please go on Linda's blog "A la mode stuff". There you will find the details, the banner, and the following statement:
"OM [one moment] meet up is a weekly gathering of shared moments that make each of us pause and connect with life. Learn more here and join us!

My moment has happened, in fact, last Sunday when we headed to a lovely town, Castellar de la Frontera, half an hour drive from our place.
In 1971 the inhabitants were moved 7 km down to the valley to a new modern and white washed town, leaving behind up on the hill the old houses and the ancient fortress built by the Moorish in the XIII century. We visited both of them, and have been caught for ever by the lovely old town with its narrow cobbled streets, the scent of jasmine and the colours of roses and bougainvillea hanging over the white walls, the tranquility and beauty of the scenery, the stunning views over the Guadarranque reservoir and the kindness of the people - in one word, or two to be precise, absolutely charming !
Only few photos bellow for you to enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. I can smell the Jasmine! What gorgeous photos! I love the red door!

    Methinks you live in paradise!

    Thanks for sharing and your bag is on its way ;)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @alamodestuff - Ha, ha, ha....yes, I think you're right, I live in a beautiful unspoiled corner of the world, and I love it!
    Thank you for the bag, I will let you know when it arrives, and thank you a lot for stopping by, I really appreciate.

    ReplyDelete