Thursday, May 13, 2010

OM METTING

For One Moment meeting, please go on Linda's blog "A la mode stuff". There you will find the details, the banner, and the following statement:
"OM [one moment] meet up is a weekly gathering of shared moments that make each of us pause and connect with life. Learn more here and join us!"
Again a quiet week, quite cold and rainy; sometimes the Internet connection has been so frustrating I started to wonder if we are really living in XXI century or I've dreamt it.



Still I had my lovely "moment": one of the collages I posted on MyBubble some time ago was featured at the Collective Collages group; another picture I posted on Imagekind got some nice comments; Marc Yeats who is a very talented contemporary artist made a kind comment on my post about his work; and a young and talented Romanian artist, Ioana Diaconu gave me the accept to write an article about her activity.... all in the same day. It makes you to feel good when you get rewarded with a nice feed-back !

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is especially rewarding to get great feedback from other artists.

    The collage is beautiful. I can imagine the wonderul smell of the roses.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is heart-warming.. It always feels nice to know that there are people who like your works.. I am one of them! I like your blog and your posts are all wonderful.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @alamodestuff - Thank you Linda. Wish you a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sashindoubutsu - Oh, thank you very much, you made my day xxxx

    ReplyDelete