Thursday, May 6, 2010

ONE MOMENT MEETING

For One Moment meeting, please go on Lynda's blog "A la mode stuff". There you will find the details, the banner, and the following statement:
"OM [one moment] meet up is a weekly gathering of shared moments that make each of us pause and connect with life. Learn more here and join us!"

It's very difficult to choose only "one moment" from this week, cause it was a special one. First of all last Saturday was my birthday, and we had a wonderful Spanish lunch at our friends Carlos, Carlitos and Eduardo's tapas-bar. Next day we've been out spending an entertaining evening at the Tunnel in Gibraltar where, every week, musicians gather together for some wild jam sessions. On Monday, being a Bank Holiday, we headed to Marbella for a change eager to experience a relaxing outdoor walk followed by another Spanish lunch. Unfortunately we've been concentrated more on the commercial area, so I took only one picture. Again we had a delicious lunch, but not at Marbella, this time at Tubalitas on the beach, not far from Estepona. On Wednesday being my partner's birthday we spent a lovely afternoon with our good friend Barbie, drinking coffee and chatting, and then we had a really tasteful home-made dinner at home. I know the week will end in the same big style because we intend to go out this Saturday again in Spain for a "proper" lunch and in the evening "The boogie band", where my partner plays bass-guitar, will perform at the Tunnel in Gibraltar.
I can't choose only one moment, all this week it was my "one moment".

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!

    When you can have many wonderful moments like that, savor them. What a wonderful week. I'm jealous. I'd love some sun and fun in a beautiful setting.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to both you and your partner!
    It looks like you had a lovely week with delicious food , outdoor walk, and good music.
    Many happy returns of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @alamodestuff - Thank you Lynda.
    I know I'm lucky and I try to enjoy myself as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Duta - Oh, thank you very much. Yes, we had a really good time indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. belated bon anniversaire! what a lovely birthday week. my grandaunt lived in marbella years ago, and my mother always used to share stories of how beautiful it is. thanks for sharing your OM moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tee - Thank you.
    I'm sure your grandaunt's memories were very interesting, Malaga is a beautiful, full of life town.
    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lydia - Oh, thank you very much Lydia. I think I'll give it a try, thanks for the link. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dana, I am so sorry that I missed your birthday date!!!
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    And Also HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Clive!!
    I can read on your post that you both enjoyed the days!
    Dana, I love your new profile pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @angelshair - Oh, thank you very much, Mariam. Yes, we did enjoy ourselves, it was a very "busy" week, lol. I hope everything is fine there too.
    I found the profile pic on an avatar site, but I think I'll try to create a similar one of myself.

    ReplyDelete