Monday, November 1, 2010

COLOURS BETWEEN SEAS - MY ETSY SHOP


I've recently opened my Etsy shop, called Colours Between Seas, name chosen only because I was lucky enough to live close to the Black Sea for many years, then to cross Europe only to settle on the Mediterranean shore, in Gibraltar. I display photographs taken in Romania, UK, Spain and Gibraltar and also soon from North Africa. They are in limited edition, professionally printed on high quality photographic paper and borne from my love for sea, colour, life and art.
My first customer was Mariam, a very talented artist, based in New York. She's just opened a new shop on Imagekind, and her work is frequently featured on different blogs and art sites. More information about her work and where to purchase her art can be find on her lovely blog.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you Dana! Your shop is just as lovely as your work, and I hope to see more of your photographies there very soon :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angelshair - Thank you very much, Mariam.

    ReplyDelete