Friday, November 5, 2010

WHAT MADE ME SMILE - OM[one moment]meet up #29

For One Moment meeting, please go on Linda's blog "A la mode stuff". There you will find the details, the banner, and the following statement:
OM is a weekly meet up that promotes living in the moment. Whether funny, sad, ridiculous, or banal, looking for these moments can promote balance in our lives.

It has been a very busy week, and I'm not very sure if I can choose only one moment that I want to share. I think it's easier just to list few of my week's smiles:
- the fine, lovely weather which makes people friendlier and happier here; 25 degrees Celsius for November is a true blessing,
- every day's walk with my partner, his understanding and humour,
- a couple hours trip around the Rock , not forgetting to take my camera for some landscape shots,
- a successful interview with the lovely ladies from Art & Crafts,
- a buzzing of ideas and tips from my friend Mariam, from over the ocean,
- the joy being part of Etsy community,
- a bunch of jokes from my friends living in Eastern Europe, strong proof that no matter how difficult times they live, they never forget to laugh,
- the weekly chit-chat with my friend Barbara about life and men, he, he, he...,
- the beauty and tranquility of my adoptive town, Gibraltar.

2 comments: