Thursday, July 14, 2011

GEOMETRIC CONSTELLATION

I hope you will enjoy my last treasury "Geometric constellation", I like all items and each of them.
I've recently listed two of my Summer watercolors in my old shop:

This is my lighthouse painted with love on 140 lbs watercolor paper, signed and dated. It is the original, not a print and available in my shop.
A geometric landscape, in red, blue and green, the original also available in my shop. From my Autumn collection, a mystic golden necklace can be purchased in my new shop , the jewelry one:
This is it for now.....You can find me on Sundays at Ocean Village where I have a stall exhibiting my postcards, greeting cards, photographic prints and jewelry. It's Summer, a little bit of tan and social life is everything one need. Happy Summer everybody !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment