Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Unexpected Summer Gifts

Unexpected Summer Gifts is the title of my last treasury, a collection of gifts I wouldn't mind to get this month, would you ? Please follow the link to discover new favourite items.
I've just sold (at the local market) the autumn golden necklace newly listed in my jewelry shop and featured in the previous post.
I also sold two of my photographic prints:  "Farewell to the Summer "
"Farewell to the Summer " - Castellar de la Frontera

together with my Gibraltar black and white rock, the "Old good days" from bellow:

     Meanwhile I've made new listings both in my photographic shop as in my jewelry one.
     Have a sunny Summer xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Farewell to Summer print! Wonderful shop banner too. It's so creative! Going to go check out your jewelry shop now...:) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you very much Mary, you made my day xxxx

    ReplyDelete