Wednesday, October 19, 2011

AUTUMN SIGNATURE

"Autumn signature" is a collection of Etsy items which could become great gifts for the loved ones.

One of this items, the "Violet rain drops" is Golly Bard's creation.
"Golly Bard" is just a nickname for a creative and talented artist. Her real name is Holly and this is her artistic statement:
"I have been painting and drawing in some manner or fashion since I can remember. I received my BFA from Syracuse University, where I studied the fine art of printmaking, paper making, and book arts. Though I must admit, watercolor painting is my favorite medium, my first love".
Hard to decide what item I like most, each of them being surprising and meaningful....


For more details about her artistic credo and for more art work,please visit her shop, "Golly Bard".

No comments:

Post a Comment