Friday, March 9, 2012

"KRAZY" PAPER LOVE

I love stationery and any other paper goods, and I know out there there are many others sharing the same "guilty" passion.
I could make a long list of items and shops, but today I wish to recommend you only one of them, a lovely and successful shop I found on Etsy. It is called krazykatedesigns, and I love it. Here you could find paper and felt supplies for crafters and not only, tags and postcards, rubber stamps and even ephemera and vintage items, anything you need for your projects and if you can't find it just get in touch with the seller and she will do her best to help you.
This is the secret for a great business, a friendly owner and an interesting stock.
Take a look at the window beloww to get an idea what I'm talking about:

I've recently purchased a blank postcards set and I was amazed by the paper quality, it is one of the best card stock paper I ever worked with, and I'm happily "immersed" in a crafting project since.
Take my advice, visit krazykatedesigns, check frequently and don't hesitate to get in touch with the seller for more information.

4 comments:

  1. I fully agree with you - top notch quality on everything I've ever received from this seller, plus she's just the nicest person and a joy to do business with. Three cheers for KrazyKate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Right As Rain Creations - Yes, she's lovely and her stuff are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am the same - I grew up in a house full of stationery (long story) and I still need to resist collecting shelves full of papers and stickers and so. But now off to visit KrazyKate :))

    Btw. thanks for the follow, following back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @PiaD - You're welcome; it's a pleasure to follow your blog, you're very talented xxx

    ReplyDelete