Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ELOISE RENOUF

I like Eloise Renouf's art, it's so refined, feminine and picturesque. She is based in Nottingham,UK, where she creates these amazing screen prints. Recently her work has been featured by Uppercase Magazine.
Most of her prints are A4, but she can customize an A3 or 8x10 inches order, just for you.
I love also her personality, her profile made me to smile; listen:
"I love all things patterned and decorative, and also have a keen interest in
Drawing and painting
Flea markets/car boot sales
Knitting and sewing
The V&A and Tate Modern shops
Beackcombing
Country walking
Mid-century pattern and prints
Contemporary fiction and cinema
Home decorating
Cornwall
White wine and savoury snacks(yum!)"



Take a look at her shop, EloiseRenouf on Etsy, I promise you will be hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment