Friday, December 14, 2012

SHORT RETROSPECTIVE OF 2012

2012 has come to an end; it was a good year with many sunny days, and some not so good, but this is life with good and bad, love and hate, success and struggle...
I've learnt a lot and I'm still learning, and will continue to explore and accumulate as long as possible.
I don't do any resolutions list, I only look back and take what was admirable trying to fix and avoid past mistakes, to improve and grow .
For the last post of the year I've prepared a list of favorite shops and artists that I cherish and envy for their talent and dedication. Here they are in no particular order:
- Saharan Arts , silver jewellery from the tuareg nomads of the Sahara Desert
- Sarah Jane Studios - embroidery patterns
- September House - embroidery patterns
- We love citrus - packaging, party and craft supplies
- Angela Liguori shop - wrapping, packaging, stationery, vintage supplies
- Olive Manna - textiles and paper goods
- Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Shop
- Bessoted Brand -  wrapping, packaging, stationery,vintage goods
- Cozy Memories - scarves, pouches, pincushions, housewares
- my faves on Pinterest
- and my faves on Etsy.
There are only a few of them to allow you to check them all quickly, I know everyone is busy to prepare the holiday season, so I will come back next year with new discoveries.



Have A Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year !!!!

3 comments: