Friday, January 3, 2014

2014

Hello and Happy New Year! I hope that you had a beautiful holiday season and that you've had a good start in  2014; I wish you all to stay healthy and have best of luck !
 I've been thinking a lot about resolutions, here are mine:
- Be "lazy"
- Spoil myself
- Treat myself  and
- Stay "cool" !

I know, I know...it sounds weird comparing with a world competing to get wealthy, noticed, rewarded, famous, successful, etc...but I can be all these (or not, who cares ?) without jeopardizing my health and my relationship.
"Lazy" means to to find more time to spend with my husband and my friends
Spoil myself means buy and read more books as I love them to bits
Treat myself means stop feeling guilty buying something I like or eat any ice cream or cake I crave for
Stay "cool" means try to stay calm when life gets so unfair


Have a lovely 2014 !

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too, Dana! With piles of health, love and happiness! As the post is in English, I write my comment in English too.

    I find your New Year's resolutions more than clever. And I wish you to tick off all of them, not only this year but all the years from now on. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Svea. I wish you too a wonderful 2014! Health luck and all your wish to come true xxx
    My resolutions sound funny but they are serious, life is too short to forget about the most important things that could make one happy.

    ReplyDelete