Tuesday, June 3, 2014

BOOKS TO READ... (places to visit, food to eat, people to love)

For now only about "books to read" - I'm currently re-re-re-reading "Out of Africa", it just fits my "wistful" mood, lol; now, seriously, I've just needed a break from contemporary fiction I use to read, and a re-read of a book I enjoyed in my young (and not wild at all ) years comes with lots of memories of the lovely life I had as a teenager and then a young married woman.
But back to the subject: waiting in a silent queue there are few books I've recently bought:
- The Two Faces Of January
- The Hundred-Foot Journey
- Last Night AtThe  Ritz
- Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe
- The Sandalwood Tree

If you fancy any of them and you're on Goodreads we could meet there to change opinions over any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment