Tuesday, September 30, 2014

MORE VINTAGE FINDS


Yes, I know, it's not Easter coming soon but Christmas, is just that one has to buy when she can find something nice; it is a vintage German toy mainly wooden and paper mounted on a little "harmonica" that makes sounds when pressed, cute!


A lovely image in a silver frame (European silver; for me it doesn't matter if it is sterling silver or not, maybe I'm not interested to sell or melt it down but to keep and enjoy it every day).


A lovely enamelled pin with a real pearl; unfortunately the clasp is missing, still charming.


Mmmmmm, custom jewellery buttons, glass and mother of pearl, they are tiny (I must thank to my friend Susan who found them for me).

None of these is for sale (yet); as soon as I decide to sell them they will be listed in my shop or on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment